[ E_WARNING ] inc_functions.php #2077: file_get_contents(https://us-zipcode.api.smartystreets.com/lookup?city=Naples&state=FL&auth-id=0ff62581-f216-4b86-8f13-44b1aac95c03&auth-token=xyVOsb3XZqrWSUOOpOkf): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 402 Payment Required
[ E_WARNING ] inc_functions.php #2278: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): Tag wbr invalid in Entity, line: 199
[ E_WARNING ] inc_functions.php #2278: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): Tag wbr invalid in Entity, line: 199
Butcher Shop Restaurant for Naples, FL

Butcher Shop Restaurant for Naples, FL

Stay informed about our latest menu items and specials!

Name
Email
Comments / Questions
We respect your privacy and will never share your information.
Contact us in Naples, FL for Butcher Shop Restaurant

Jimmy Ps Charred has been proudly serving customers in Naples, FL with Butcher Shop Restaurant for years. You're just a short drive away to try the most mouth-watering ribs and fresh sandwiches in Southwest Florida! Check out our Menu and visit us today!


Satisfied Customers in Naples, FL for Butcher Shop Restaurant

About Naples

Naples is a city in Collier County, Florida, United States. As of 2015, the city's population was about 20,600. Naples is a principal city of the Naples-Marco Island, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area, which had a population of about 322,000 as of 2015. Naples is one of the wealthiest cities in the United States, with the sixth-highest per capita income in the country in 2012, and the second-highest proportion of millionaires per capita in the US. Real estate is among the most expensive in the country, with houses for sale in excess of $40 million.

The city of Naples was founded during the late 1880s by former Confederate general and Kentucky U.S. Senator John Stuart Williams and his partner, Louisville businessman Walter N. Haldeman, the publisher of the Louisville Courier-Journal. Throughout the 1870s and '80s, magazine and newspaper stories telling of the area's mild climate and abundant fish and game likened it to the sunny Italian peninsula. The name Naples caught on when promoters described the bay as "surpassing the bay in Naples, Italy". Major development was anticipated after the railroad reaching Naples on January 7, 1927, and the Tamiami Trail linking Naples to Miami was completed in 1928, but did not begin until after the Great Depression and World War II. During the war the U.S. Army Air Forces built a small airfield and used it for training purposes; it is now the Naples Municipal Airport.

After a hurricane in 1945, fill was required to repair the damage. A local dredging company, Forrest Walker & Sons, created a lake north of 16th Avenue S, between Gordon Drive and Gulf Shore Boulevard. In 1949, Forrest Walker asked Mr. Rust to sell him the 296 acres (120ha) from Jamaica Channel to today's 14th Avenue S. The Jamaica Channel was widened, one canal was dredged, and 14th Avenue S was created by March 1950; a new subdivision was named "Aqualane Shores" at the opening party that same year. Additional channels were eventually added to the south of 14th Avenue S and are named alphabetically for local water birds. The first channel south of 14th Avenue S is Anhinga Channel, then Bittern Channel is south of 15th Avenue S, Crane Channel is south of 16th Avenue S, Duck Channel is south of 17th Avenue S, and Egret Channel is north of 21st Avenue S. From the channels there are coves named Flamingo, Gull, Heron, and Ibis, as well as the original Aqua Cove. These initial channels, canals, and coves were dredged and bulldozed from the mangrove swamps. Where shallow rock precluded digging, land was filled to create lots with navigable water.

The Aqualane Shores Association was incorporated as a non-profit corporation on February 3, 1966. It served lot owners in the area roughly bounded by the Bay of Naples to the east, Gordon Drive to the west, and the land between 14th Avenue and 21st Avenue S, as well as Marina Drive, Forrest Lane, and Southwinds Drive. Thirty years later, in 1996, a state-mandated city master plan renamed the area to the Aqualane Shores Neighborhood and extended its boundary west to the Gulf of Mexico, east to the Bay of Naples, and the area from 14th Avenue S all the way south to Jamaica Channel. The numerous canals and waterfront homes add a distinctive feature to the south portion of Naples and provide access to the Gulf of Mexico for many homeowners.
Learn more about Naples, FL